The Billion Coin Stakeholders Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:04 pm
Latest topics
» Request to join your group
TBC - The Quickest Way How To Sell Your TBC Coins EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 11:13 am by amandachereea

» MY INTRODUCTION TO THE MEMBERS OF TBC
TBC - The Quickest Way How To Sell Your TBC Coins EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 7:32 pm by jazz14

» FORMAT OF SELF INTRODUCTION
TBC - The Quickest Way How To Sell Your TBC Coins EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 7:20 pm by jazz14

» Nathan Kiplimo Tarus Application
TBC - The Quickest Way How To Sell Your TBC Coins EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:53 pm by tarusnathan21

» How to sell and get free TBC
TBC - The Quickest Way How To Sell Your TBC Coins EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 8:54 am by aboyeji123

» nurayn monsur (nurayn16)
TBC - The Quickest Way How To Sell Your TBC Coins EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 10:07 am by nurayn16

» SELF INTRODUCTION
TBC - The Quickest Way How To Sell Your TBC Coins EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:16 pm by Thewinner

» WALLET NOT SENDING FUND
TBC - The Quickest Way How To Sell Your TBC Coins EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 3:11 am by Billionnaire2017

» FOR SALES, IPHONE 5, 6, 6s, 7, 7 plus, payment method 50% TBC and 50% BTC
TBC - The Quickest Way How To Sell Your TBC Coins EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 5:59 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Billion Coin Stakeholders Forum on your social bookmarking website

Statistics
We have 495 registered users
The newest registered user is MEKOVIN

Our users have posted a total of 181 messages in 96 subjects

TBC - The Quickest Way How To Sell Your TBC Coins

Go down

TBC - The Quickest Way How To Sell Your TBC Coins Empty TBC - The Quickest Way How To Sell Your TBC Coins

Post by MellowGold Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:31 pm

LEARN The Quickest Way How To Sell Your TBC Coins.
There are 4 very easy steps and they are as follows:
1. Promote TBC
Think back to why you joined TBC. What got you interested in it? 
Was it the 5% daily? The amazing vision? The growth of the coin in time? Put your personal spin on this and grow your own audience. There are millions on Facebook that haven't even heard of the Billion Coin yet and yet I see people getting frustrated because nobody will purchase their coin in the TBC groups. Well it's time for some tough love. They won't purchase coins because they either already have them, are happy dealing with their trusted seller or wish to purchase directly from site.

I would urge all members to become a stakeholder for sure but to sell your own coin, you'll need to promote TBC

2. Build Relationships
It's not hard at all. The person who approached me about TBC was a young lady from the Philippines. She told me all about the community and answered my questions. I registered and she gave me one coin...FREE. Then I purchased a lot more coin from her. It was that easy for her. Now I only purchase from her or the site. She took the time to message me privately and speak to me. We now have a great relationship. I don't need to say anymore Smile

3. Get People Plugged In!
As part of building relationships, if people are interested in what you have to say, and they will be Smile get them to register their free account atwww.TheBillionCoin.org. Tell them about the free training and educational materials in the back office, all the stats they will ever need and a host of other members who are thriving in different countries all around the world. You can gift them a coin after you help them set up their wallet.

What are the chances they will purchase from you and not anybody else? Fantastic I would say Smile
You are not only helping yourself to build long term relationships, you are helping every other member in the community also. There will come a time when your own coin will be worth a great deal and having multiple relationships built up will only increase your chances of getting future based buyers.
This will of course be in additional to any exchanges there will be or the thousands of TBC accepted merchants from all around the globe.

4. Sell Them Coin!
Sell them the coin that you have. You don't need to do this in TBC Facebook groups, you can conduct private trusted transactions. If you fail on any transaction, you will have damaged your reputation and that's very hard to get back. So ensure you are honest when dealing with potential buyers. A trusted buyer is priceless so just be a trusted seller Smile

I saw a guy on Facebook yesterday generating great interest in TBC with his unique advertising. I was very impressed! So plug into your passion, what got you interested in TBC and write some ads for yourself and get going.
Be your own exchange while we wait for the community to explode. Things will be different then, we are still in infancy. This is your baby, make it happen and you'll have buyers in numbers.

Like & Share Credit to Mr. Richard Morrison with this amazing post!
MellowGold
MellowGold
Forum Admin Support
Forum Admin Support

Birthday : 1969-01-19
Your Location : Butuan City

Back to top Go down